Selflok Weatherboards have a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. Precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique ship-lapped profile which has become the all-time Weathertex favourite.
Selflok Ecogroove Smooth 75mm board is a CodeMark accredited weatherboard that has a smooth flat surface finish. The 300mm board contains four 15mm wide grooves. The groove begins with a sharp 5mm groove. The groove has a flat 10mm base before it is followed by another sharp 5mm rise, which meets with the smooth surface. When the following board is placed above the previous, the fourth groove is complete.
- Curved walls up to a 2.5m radius can be achieved for Selflok.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19