The Natural range offers a unique appearance with the characteristics and looks of raw undressed timber. Its surface is pressed to create a random woodgrain effect, showing the knots, grains and imperfections of natural timber.
Selflok Ecogroove Natural 150mm flat paneled appearance is a fresh alternative to traditional lapped planks. Selflok CodeMark accredited weatherboards have the simplest unique horizontal tongued groove flush system, which allows every board to self gauge. The precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique profile that makes it the first choice for many.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Curved walls up to a 2.5m radius can be achieved for Selflok.
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19