Selflok Weatherboards have a super simple self locking system that aligns every board perfectly. Precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique ship lapped profile which has become the all time Weathertex favourite.
Selflok Texwood Smooth board is a CodeMark accredited weatherboard that has a smooth flat surface finish. The 300mm board contains two 5mm deep, 25mm wide grooves. The groove begins with an immediate 5mm drop. As the groove progresses, a slight curve is formed, which eventually meets with the smooth surface.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 2.5m radius for Selflok.
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19