Selflok Weatherboards have a super simple self-locking system that aligns every board perfectly. Precise routing gives the product a beautiful and unique ship-lapped profile which has become the all-time Weathertex favourite.
Selflok Millwood Ruff-Sawn board is a CodeMark accredited weatherboard that provides a surface finish that has the characteristics of un-uniformed vertical and horizontal shallow lines. The 300mm board contains two 25mm pattern indentations. The pattern begins with a narrow groove, with a flat base. This is followed by a semi circle ridge; a small curve then eventuates, allowing the pattern to meet with the Ruff-Sawn texture finish of the board.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 2.5m radius for Selflok.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 300mm
Weight per board: 10.6 kg
Bal Rating: 19