Weathergroove Fusion Natural combines the grooves from our popular cladding profiles and provides a natural unprimed architectural wall panel that captures the appearance and characteristics of raw, undressed timber.
The surface of our Weathergroove Natural architectural panels is pressed to create a woodgrain effect that can be left to weather naturally or stained to maintain its appearance. The Weathergroove Natural Fusion provides you with a unique design with its vertically varying grooved panels. It is a cost-effective and easy-to-install cladding system with its universal edge that allows you to flip and reuse offcuts making it the eco-friendly, sustainable choice.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 7m radius for Weathergroove.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Tallest panel size in Australia - 3.66m height.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 1196mm
Weight per board: 43.7 kg
Bal Rating: 19