The Natural Weathergroove range offers a unique architectural panel system that has the appearance and characteristics of raw undressed timber.
Weathergroove Natural 300mm is the ideal choice for the urban contemporary home. It is covered by a 10-year warranty to not rot, split or crack and is the largest vertically grooved panel available in the Australian market. It is the perfect solution for covering large areas in a short time and is also cost-effective and easy to install with its universal edge allowing you to flip and reuse offcuts.
- Curved walls can be achieved down to a minimum 7m radius for Weathergroove.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Tallest panel size in Australia - 3.66m height.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Off stud joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 3660mm x 1196mm
Weight per board: 43.7 kg
Bal Rating: 19