Weathertex wall Shingles Plus is designed to blend beautifully with other building materials such as brick, render and stone and the extensive range of Weathertex architectural panels and weatherboards. Environmentally friendly and versatile Classic Shingles Plus Smooth is limitless in design applications.
Classic Shingles Plus Smooth is a smooth flat surface that comes primed ready for painting. Groove spacing is 150mm and when installed, the boards will overlap by 40mm, slightly reducing the coverage per board. Shingles can be painted with any suitable exterior grade acrylic or solvent based paint of your choice – not to mention, it’s easy to install.
- Made from real Australian hardwoods.
- Can be used internally (group 3) and as an external wall cladding in bushfire attack levels up to and including BAL 19 construction.
- Value option - perfect for renovations on a tight budget.
- Off stud cladding joining option enables minimal waste and less timber stud layout.
- Can be cut with standard carpentry tools
Specifications & Accessories
Dimensions: 1196mm x 225mm
Weight per board: 2.8 kg
Bal Rating: 19